Cash App formerly known as Square Cash, has become one of the most famous money transfer application in the last few years and become an important money transfer service provider in very short duration of time. It can be used to send money to friends, family other contact with the help of your phone or with Cash App website. Due to its ease of use and convenient services, it has gained nearly 7 million users till the end of February 2018. It has provided a convenient way to transfer money with their robust and digital platform environment. You can also able to spend money directly from your Cash App with an optional linked debit card. Cash App users always have the option to cash out from their Cash App account through the website or app in a convenient way.
PayPal is an e-commerce company which is initially owned by eBay and has been its own company since 2015. It provides fast and secure method to send and receive money through online funds transfer method. It is also one of the secure methods for online payments transfer and provides low-cost transnational services for businesses and individuals and become leader for the payments for goods and services over the internet. You can create an account on PayPal platform and simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card and can have full control of cards or account it pays with. It is now become one of the most accepted forms of payment with more online shops than any other online payment service provider. PayPal is basically can be considered as an encryption software which can be used for transfer payment between computers and bank accounts in a secure manner.
Please note that, there is still not a possible way by which you can send money from Cash App to PayPal account. So, you are not going to be succeed, if you wish to transfer money directly from Cash App to PayPal account. You can alternatively transfer money from your Cash App account to a bank account and then add money to your PayPal account.
Transfer money from Cash App to your Bank Account
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android device.
- In the middle of your device home screen, navigate to the “My Cash” tab by tapping the dollar amount.
- Now tap the button “Cash Out” located on the left of your account balance.
- Decide and select the amount you want to transfer to your bank account and tap “Cash Out”.
- Now the “Cash Out” menu will instantly come out which will show your total account balance auto selected for transfer. Use the touch screen on your Android or iPhone to type in the required amount if you’d like to transfer less.
- Finally tap “Cash Out” button located at the bottom once you have decided how much you want to transfer.A pop up will come to your screen which will ask how you would like to transfer the amount between “Instant” and “Standard” transfer. If you choose to transfer the amount with option “Standard”, your money will take one to three business days to reflect in your bank account. You also can select the option “Instant” for a small fee of 1.5% applicable charges, if you require the money to be reach in your bank account immediately.
- Confirm touch ID to initiate transferring the money. The money will be credited in your account as per your selected transfer option.
Transfer Money from Bank to PayPal Account
You can able to transfer money directly from your saving or checking account into your PayPal account once you successfully linked your bank account to your PayPal account. Please note that, you need to wait for three to five business days to get the money appeared in to your PayPal account. You can always check the status of the activity at any time by visiting your transaction history. Please also note that, you can only able to link single bank account to one PayPal account at a time and a PayPal account can be linked up to eight different bank accounts at once.
Link bank account to your PayPal account:
- Visit PayPal website in your web browser and log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the link “Profile” which is located in the “Account” tab and choose “My Money” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Bank Account section, tap “Update”.
- In the fields of the Bank Account section, provide the information regarding your bank account and then click “Add Bank Account” button.
- Select the “Confirm Instantly” option only if you have access to the online banking else choose the other available option “Confirm in 2-3 Days”. Follow the next prompts to complete the process.
Now transfer Money from Bank to PayPal
- Under the “My account” tab (which is visible right below PayPal balance), click the “Add Money” option.
- If you have multiple bank account linked to your PayPal account than select your desired bank account with the “From” drop down menu and enter the amount you wish to transfer in the “Amount” section. Skip this step if you have single bank account linked to your PayPal account.
- Now check the transfer details click “Continue” and then click “Submit” to initiate the transfer process.
- The amount will be transferred to your PayPal account within three to five business days.
- To check the transfer details click the “History” link and click “Details” next to the transfer.