PayPal is a popular online payment system that helps people to send money to others in a safe manner and without allowing a person to know sender party bank account details. It was originally owned and controlled by eBay and has been its own company since 2015 and has grown to be one of the most dominant names in online payments. It is now gained popularity as the most convenient and secure method of sending and receiving money online and become pioneer for the payments for goods and services over the internet. It is also one of the most accepted payment methods with more online shops than any other online payment service and provides low-cost transnational services for businesses and individuals. PayPal can be considered as a safe and secured encryption software that helps people to transfer money between computers and bank accounts. You can easily create an account on PayPal platform and simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card and can have total control of account or cards it pays with. PayPal provides the facility to transfer money to and from any U.S. based bank account and many other foreign accounts. There is no fee involved to transfer funds to family or friends from a PayPal account balance or bank account balance, but PayPal does charge some nominal fees to send from a credit card or convert currencies.
Cash App is type of peer-to-peer mobile payment transfer app developed by Square, Inc., that formerly known as Square Cash. It allows its user to transfer money to other user in a convenient way with the help of a mobile phone app. It has approximately 7 million active users as of February 2018. The users can also have the facility to spend money directly from Cash App with an optional linked debit card. They always have the option to cash out their money from their Cash App account through the app or website. Cash App has also a wallet feature same like PayPal or the ability to send funds from a linked account
without holding funds in your digital wallet. In 2018, Square added the useful facility to buy and sell Bitcoin on the Cash App as well, which added a unique feature to this app as compared to other popular payment apps.
You should understand the limitation of money transfer from PayPal to Cash App that, it is still not possible to send money directly from PayPal to Cash App. So, if you want to transfer money directly from PayPal to Cash App wallet, you will not achieve your goal. But you can alternatively transfer money from your PayPal account to bank account and then to your Cash App.
How to transfer money from PayPal to your Bank Account?
Make sure that the same Bank account number is already linked to your Cash App account. Here are the steps by which you can transfer the money from your Bank Account to PayPal:
- Launch the PayPal app on your smartphone. The icon of PayPal is white “P” outlined on a blue background icon.
- Click ‘Transfer to your bank’ option. You can find this option just below your PayPal balance.
- Select the required bank account that you want to transfer money and click ‘Next’.
- Enter the required amount you wish to transfer and click ‘Continue’.
- Review the request of your transaction once more and then click ‘Transfer’. It will be completed by the following day if the transfer initiated after 7 PM ET.
By following above listed steps your amount will successfully transfer from the PayPal account to the Bank account. If you don’t have PayPal App installed on your mobile phone then you can also transfer the money from PayPal to Bank account with the help of the web browser.
Transfer money from PayPal to your Bank Account with a web browser
Follow the steps below by which you can transfer money to a bank account from PayPal with the help of your web browser.
- Login you PayPal account by going to PayPal.com in a web browser.
- Click on “Wallet” located at the top of the screen.
- Select “Transfer to your bank”.
- Select the bank account to which you wish to transfer money and click ‘Next’.
- Select the amount you want to transfer and click ‘Continue’.
- Review the request of your transaction once more and then click ‘Transfer’.
By above listed steps, you will be able to send money to your Bank account from PayPal by using the web browser on your computer.
How to transfer Money to Cash App from Bank Account?
Cash App can be conveniently used with the help of both from a computer and the mobile app, and you can also able to receive and send money easily from these platforms as well. You can access your Cash App account whenever you login your account, so accessing your account from a computer is same as accessing it from your smartphone. While using Cash App with a smartphone is usually comfortable for most of the users.
Once, you have successfully transferred the cash from your PayPal account to the bank then comes the methods by which you can add money from your Bank account to Cash App. To transfer money from bank account to your Cash App wallet, follow the below simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to open the Cash App on your mobile device.
- Check the Cash App account balance on the home screen of the application.
- If you find the balance is zero tap on “Cash & BTC”.
- Select the option “Add Cash” between pop up options and enter the amount you want to add.
- By selecting the option “Add”, your amount will be added to the Cash App wallet.
- Set up PIN or alternatively use Touch ID to confirm the transaction.
- Then the required amount will be added to your account successfully.