Background of cashappcustomercarenumber
Our mission at cashappcustomercarenumber is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Our technology provides an easy way for our end user to connect their bank account and other financial accounts to software applications that can help them to save for retirement, manage their spending, streamline credit applications, or transfer money. These software applications are built and provided by our business customers and powered by cashappcustomercarenumber. By delivering access to high-quality, usable financial account data that we’ve translated and standardized, we enable developers to focus on building experiences that benefit our end user.
Our main goal with this Policy is to provide a simple and straightforward explanation of what information we collect from and about end users and how we use and share that information. This Policy also does not cover any websites, products, or services provided by others.
Information We Collect
We collect identifiers, professional information, inferences, commercial information, electronic network activity information, and other types of End User Information. When you connect your financial accounts with a developer application or otherwise connect your financial accounts through cashappcustomercarenumber, where applicable, we collect identifiers and login information required by the provider of your account, such as your username and password, or a security token. In some cases, we also collect your email address, phone number, security questions and answers, and one-time password to help verify your identity before connecting your financial accounts. When providing this information, you give the developer and cashappcustomercarenumber the authority to act on your behalf to access and transmit your End User Information from the relevant bank or other entity that provides your financial accounts.
The information we receive from the financial product and service providers that maintain your financial accounts varies depending on the specific cashappcustomercarenumber services developers use to power their applications, as well as the information made available by those providers. In general, we collect the following types of identifiers, commercial information, and other personal information from your financial product and service providers:
- Information about loan accounts, including due dates, repayment status, balances, payment amounts and dates, interest rate, guarantor, loan type, payment plan, and terms;
- Account information including financial institution name, account name, account type, account ownership etc.;
- Identifiers and information about the account owner(s);
- Information about an account balance;
- Information about credit accounts, including due dates, balances owed, payment amounts and dates;
- Information about investment accounts, including transaction information, type of asset;
- Information about account transactions, including amount, date, payee, type, quantity, price;
- Professional information, including information about your employer, in limited cases where you’ve connected your payroll accounts;
When you use your device to connect to our services through a developer’s application, we receive identifiers and electronic network activity information about that device, including operating system, IP address, hardware model, which features within our services you access, and other technical information about the device. We also receive identifiers and commercial information about you directly from the relevant developer or other third parties, including our service providers, bank partners, and identity verification services. We may use the information we collect about you to derive inferences.
How We Use Your Information
We use your End User Information for a number of business and commercial purposes, including to operate, improve, and protect the services we provide, and to develop new services. We use your End User Information to provide, operate and maintain our services; to develop new services; to modify, improve and further develop our services; to protect you, our partners, developers, cashappcustomercarenumber and others from fraud, malicious activity, and other privacy and security-related concerns; to provide customer support to you or to developers; to investigate any misuse of our service or developers’ applications; for other notified purposes with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We at cashappcustomercarenumber share our End User Information for a number of business purposes:
- With the developer of the application you are using and as directed by that;
- With our data processors and other service providers, partners, or contractors in connection with the services they perform for us or developers;
- To enforce any contract with you;
- Between and among cashappcustomercarenumber and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control or ownership;
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- In connection with a change in ownership or control of all or a part of our business;
- As we believe reasonably appropriate to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of you, developers, our partners, cashappcustomercarenumber, and others; or
- For any other notified purpose with your consent.
We may collect, use, and share End User Information in an aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized manner for any purpose permitted under applicable law. We do not sell or rent personal information that we collect from End User.
Our Retention Practices
We retain End User Information for no longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and used, as described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted under applicable law. As permitted under applicable law, even after you stop using an application or terminate your account with one or more developer, we may still retain your information (for example, if you still have an account with another developer). However, your information will only be processed as required by law or in accordance with this Policy.
Please refer to the “Your Data Protection Rights” section for options that may be available to you, including the right to request deletion of End User Information. You can also contact us about our data retention practices using the contact information below.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under subject to limitations, applicable law, and exceptions provided by law, if you are located in certain jurisdictions, you may have certain rights in relation to the End User Information collected about you and how it is used.
Changes To This Policy
We may update or change this Policy from time to time. If we make any updates or changes, we will post the new policy on cashappcustomercarenumber’s website at https:// cashappcustomercarenumber.com/legal and update the effective date at the top of this Policy. We will also notify developers of any material changes in accordance with our developer agreements, as they are generally best positioned to notify their end users about such changes to this Policy, as appropriate.