What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system that lets its users to send money to another person in a secure manner and without directly allowing a person to know their bank account. It was initially owned by eBay and has been its own company since 2015. It is now become the most popular and secure method of sending and receiving money online and become leader for the payments for goods and services over the internet. It is most accepted form of payment with more online shops than any other online payment service. PayPal is can be considered as a encryption software that helps people to transfer payment between computers and bank accounts.
What is Cash App?
Cash App is a type of peer-to-peer mobile payment app developed by Square, Inc., that formerly known as Square Cash. It allows its user to transfer money to other user with the help of a mobile phone app. It has 7 million active users as of February 2018. The users can also able to spend money directly from Cash App with an optional linked debit card. They always have the option to cash out from their Cash App account through the app or website.
You should know the fact that, it is still not possible to send money from PayPal to Cash App. So, if you want to transfer money directly from PayPal to Cash App wallet, you are not going to succeed. You can alternatively transfer money from your PayPal account to bank account and then to your Cash App.
How to transfer money from PayPal to your Bank Account
- Open the PayPal app on your phone. The icon of PayPal is white “P” outlined on a blue background icon.
- Click ‘Transfer to your bank’. It is located just below your PayPal balance.
- Select the bank account that you wish to transfer money and click ‘Next’.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and click ‘Continue’.
- Review the request of your transaction and then click ‘Transfer’. It will be completed by the following day if the transfer initiated after 7 PM ET.
Transfer money from PayPal to your Bank Account with a web browser
- Login you PayPal account by opening PayPal.com in a web browser.
- Click on “Wallet” located at the top of the screen.
- Click “Transfer to your bank”.
- Select the bank account to which you want to transfer money and click ‘Next’.
- Choose the amount you wish to transfer and click ‘Continue’.
- Review the request of your transaction and then click ‘Transfer’.
Cash App can be used with the help of both from a computer and the mobile app, and you can able to receive and send money from these platforms as well. You can access your Cash App account whenever you login, so accessing your account from a computer is same as accessing it from your phone. While using Cash App using a phone is usually comfortable for most people. To transfer money from bank account to your Cash App wallet, follow the below steps
- Open the Cash App on your mobile device.
- Go to the Cash App account balance on the home screen of the application.
- If you find the balance is zero tap on “Cash & BTC”.
- Choose the option “Add Cash” between pop up options and enter the amount you wish to add.
- By choosing the option “Add”, your amount will be added to the Cash App wallet.
- Set up PIN or alternatively use TouchID to confirm the action.