What is Cash App?
Cash App is a helpful app for sending and receiving money. It is a peer-to-peer money transfer service developed by Square Inc. which help you accomplish money sending task with other Cash App users. Anyone can easily create a free account and send or receive money instantly from other users within the same country. You need to choose a unique username, known as a $cashtag. You can easily find a user on Cash App with a phone number or email address associated with their account. It also works similarly to a bank account, offering users a debit card known as a Cash Card. It allows users to make transactions using the money available in their Cash App account. It also allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies or invest their money in stocks.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an electronic commerce company that allows sending and receiving money and makes payments online safe and secure. It acts as a middleman between a bank account and merchants and keeps your payment information safe and secure. The money received in your PayPal account can be used when paying for something. You can refill PayPal balance with linked cards or bank accounts. There can be a fee involved when you receive money to your PayPal account. However, the majority of transactions are completely free on a personal basis. Money transfer to your family or friends is free of charge through a PayPal account, as long as there is no currency conversion involved.
The best possible way to send money from Cash App to PayPal
It is to be noticed that there is still not a possible way to send money directly from Cash App to a PayPal account. So, if you are trying to transfer money directly from Cash App to a PayPal account, you should consider another alternate way instead. The possible way is to transfer money from your Cash App account to a bank account and then send money to your PayPal account.
Easy steps to transfer money from Cash App to your Bank Account
- Open the Cash App on your Android or iPhone phone.
- Navigate to the My Cash tab by tapping the dollar sign, in the middle of your phone home screen.
- Now tap the button Cash Out available on the left of your account balance.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to your bank account and tap Cash Out.
- Now, the Cash Out menu will instantly be visible, which will show your total account balance auto-selected for transfer. Use the touch screen on your Android or iPhone to enter the required amount if you’d like to transfer less.
- Finally, tap Cash Out button available at the bottom once you have decided how much you want to transfer.
- A pop-up will come to your screen, which will ask how you would like to transfer the required amount between Instant and Standard transfer. If you have selected to send money with the option Standard, your money will take one to three business days to reach your bank account. You can also go with the Instant option for a small fee of 1.5 %. If you need the money to be reached in your bank account instantly.
- Confirm touch ID to initiate transferring the amount. The amount will be credited to your account as per your selected transfer option.
Transfer Money from Bank to PayPal Account
Once you have successfully transferred your money from Cash App to your bank account, you can finally transfer your money to your PayPal Account. You can transfer money directly from your checking or saving account into your PayPal account once you have linked your bank account to your PayPal account. Remember, you need to wait for at least three to five business days to get the money received into your PayPal account. You can always check the status of the transaction at any time by visiting your transaction history. Please also note that you can link one bank account to one PayPal account at a time and a PayPal account can be linked up to eight different bank accounts at once.
Easy steps to link bank account to your PayPal account
- Visit the PayPal website in your web browser and sign in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the Profile located in the Account tab and select My Money from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Update in the Bank Account section.
- In the Bank Account section, provide the details related to your bank account and then click the “Add Bank Account” button.
- Select the “Confirm Instantly” option only if you have access to the online banking facility, else choose the other available option – Confirm in 2-3 Days. Follow the prompts to complete the process.
Finally, send transfer Money from Bank to PayPal
- Under the “My Account” tab (which is located right below PayPal balance), click the “Add Money” option.
- If you have multiple bank accounts linked to your PayPal account, select your required bank account with the “From” drop-down menu and enter the amount you wish to transfer in the Amount section. Skip this step if you have only one bank account linked to your PayPal account.
- Now check the transfer details click Continue and then click Submit to initiate the transfer process.
- The amount will be transferred to your PayPal account within three to five business days.
- To check the transfer status and details, click the “History” link and click “Details” next to the transfer.
PayPal and Cash app are two pioneer money transfer apps. There is no relationship between these two for money transfer apps. So it is not possible to send money directly from Cash App to PayPal. You need to first transfer your money to a bank account from a Cash App so that you can send your money to a PayPal account.