Cash App is one of the most common and popular online money transfer platforms that helps you to send and receive money from family and friends. Due to its simplicity and ease of use, users always love to send money to other person with the help of Cash App. It is popular for fast and prompt services. So, all your money transaction gets processed within seconds. It is also a secure and fast way to make financial transactions. It is a peer to peer (p2p) payment service by Square, Inc. which enables transactions between two ends just by sending an email by using a Cash app through their smartphone.
It has proved itself as one of the most robust money transfer applications in recent few years and now become the primary and popular money transfer services provider in a short duration of time in most of the countries. Users generally use Cash App for sending money to their friends, family members or other contact with the help of Cash App website or their smartphone. Cash App has gained approximately 30 million users till 2020, due to its great user interface, ease of use and fast services. The Cash app mobile application is available on both platforms, Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded as a free of cost. Just download the application and create an account to use the unlimited features of cash app.
Most of the Cash App users wish to transfer money from apple pay to cash app account. But they don’t have the correct knowledge or way to achieve this task. So, you can face difficulty while transferring money from apple pay to cash app. We are here to help you with our solutions. These solutions are simple and practical and can be used by beginners as well. Therefore, the problems you are facing with your requirement can be easily resolved by following our guidelines.
First transfer money from Apple Pay to the bank account
Before proceeding with the method to transfer money from apple pay to cash app, please note that direct money transfer from apple pay to cash app isn’t possible. But you need not to worry about, as you can use the alternative method to transfer money as per your requirement. Instead of direct transfer from apple pay to cash app, which isn’t possible as mentioned earlier, you can alternatively transfer your money from apple pay to bank account. After that, you can proceed with the transfer of your money from the bank to the cash app. In this way you can easily transfer money to your Cash App. But before proceeding further to send money to Cash App, take a note below:
- You need to activate the wallet app on your iPhone
- Go through Apple Pay Cash Option
- Tap on the three dots
- Again, press on the info tab
- Press on the available option, transfer to bank
- Provide the required amount and tap next
- Confirm your action by using Touch ID or Face ID
The above listed steps are necessary to transfer money from the Apple Pay to the bank. Once you successfully transfer your money to your bank account, then you can easily further transfer your money to your Cash App account as desirable.
Transfer your money from your bank account to your Cash App account.
Login to your Cash App Account once your money has been successfully transferred to your bank account and you need to further transfer the money to your Cash App account. This is explained by below simple and easy steps:
- On the Cash App home screen, select the balance tab
- Select “Add cash”
- Enter the amount as per you need which you wish to transfer
- In order to confirm your action, enter your Pin or use Touch ID
Please note that, you must have the same bank account already linked to both of your Apple Pay and Cash App to transfer the funds from Apple Pay to Cash App account.
Transfer money from your bank to your PayPal account
You can also easily transfer money directly from your saving or checking account into your PayPal account once you successfully linked your bank account to your PayPal account. But you must wait for three to five business days to get the money credited into your PayPal account. You have the option to check the status of the activity at any time by checking your transaction history. Please also note that, you can only link a single bank account to one PayPal account at a time and a PayPal account can be linked up to eight different bank accounts at once.
How to link bank account to your PayPal account:
- Go to the PayPal website in your web browser and log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the link “Profile” option in the “Account” tab and select “My Money” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Bank Account option, tap “Update”.
- In the Bank Account section, provide the information related to your bank account and then click “Add Bank Account” button.
- Select the “Confirm Instantly” option only if you have access to the online banking otherwise select other available option “Confirm in 2-3 Days”. Follow the next instructions to complete the process.
Now transfer Money from Bank to PayPal:
- On the “My account” tab (which is available right below PayPal balance), click the “Add Money” option.
- If you have multiple bank accounts linked to your PayPal account then select your required bank account with the “From” drop down menu and enter the amount you need to transfer in the “Amount” section. Ignore this step if you have a single bank account linked to your PayPal account.
- Now check the transfer details click “Continue” and then click “Submit” to start the transfer process.
- The amount will be transferred to your PayPal account usually within three to five business days.
- To check the transfer details, click the “History” link and click “Details” just next to the transfer.
PayPal is also a famous money transfer app. But there is no connection between PayPal and Cash App, so you do not have the facility to send money directly from cash app to PayPal. So, you need to first transfer your money to a bank account from cash app after that you can easily transfer money to your PayPal account.